Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Justice



Ezekiel 34:15-16 
I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD. I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.


May the martial law victims find JUSTICE and never loose their FAITH in God...there is always HOPE that gleams like a taper's light emitting a brighter ray even in life's darkest peril.

                                                          Photo and Text by Mary Ann Singson-Provida

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEET OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS

MARY ANN SINGSON - PROVIDA

ANLUWAGE.COM

Mary Ann is based in Nottingham,UK where she works as a critical care nurse in Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust. A mom of two young adorable daughters, her hobbies include photography, exploring gardens and nature walking. She is a member of the Filipino Rosary Crusade-Nottingham North since 2010.

  ©Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP